The Wild Pear Cafe!



My favourite of them all! My local cafe just down the road from me is one of the best eateries I have ever been to (Yes I know, so good!) with the best breakfast, lunch and dessert menu. My favourite being the sugar and spice french toast, the twice cooked duck with caramelised cabbage, smashed potato and an orange reduction, for dessert I absolutely LOVE the pistachio and vanilla bean pannacotta with strawberries, turkish delight, rhubarb syrup, mint and persian fairy floss. One element I love about this cafe, is the garden and the flower shop beside the cafe, accompanied by a beautiful view while dining in, it makes the food experience so much better! The Wild Pear Cafe is the ideal cafe for a nice local brekky or lunch with excellent service and delicious food. 
NewerStories OlderStories Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment